Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Regarding Nokia Promo

Registered Member

i am from iraq and i am receveid message from nokia that say i won 500000 pounds and send to me on email an deed of garantee ( paracel ) and found on it barr chris bailey and signture on it ( legal adviser ..." and the email t  that i received  from  you  is  (  win1@nokia -promo .com  )  

iam dont   know  this  true  or   false  ??

and  they  ask me  (   they call  me  and  ask me  th pay 429 pounds  to the sarah  edward  convertion  center )  please  tell me  true  or false ??

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Didn't you read all the posts in this thread ? It is RUBBISH.. Do not fall for it or you will loose all YOUR money...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
donkeymaster

i receive a message from my fhone that win £55000 from nokia promo what can know do to receive my price
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

donkeymaster wrote:
i receive a message from my fhone that win £55000 from nokia promo what can know do to receive my price

Nothing. It is a scam.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
h5_c2

Dear

Mr / Mrs
first i just want to inform you that I was get a notification with sms (+393883078119)
that I won the sum of Euro 590.00 in the NOKIA MOBILE PROMO,
and tell to me that I should send my details via email to this email or call +447024014235

I want to ask is whether this is true?
What Detail what should I send to you?

Thanx for your time & attention
Best Regard,

Hendrik

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
h5_c2

This Is the PIC for the promo NOKIA

Sincerely,

Mr. Damian Moore.
Tel: +44-7024014235
Fax: +44 8714015014
E-Mail:claimsdept_nokia@live.com

NOKIA CORPORATION UK

Nokia Corporation Office,
Products Promotion Division,
2-6 Boundary Row,
SE1 8HPLondon,
United Kingdom
Tel:+447024014235
Fax: +44 871 404 15014

E-Mail:claimsdept_nokia@live.com

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

You wouldn't have asked the question, if you had read the complete thread because the answere is already given in more than one posts...

..and I think an official NOKIA e-mail address would be something like xxxxx@nokia.com  and not as it appears in your post..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nickers0801

While I am aware this is a hoax, I just wanted to advised that the email in my text was an @ovi.com address.

.: Your Mobile Number won you 415,000GBP in the Nokia Ovi Promo,for details of claim email: dpostal@ovi.com & Call: +447035964313

I just wanted to advise.

Regards nickers0801
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kingblue

Dear Nickers0801,

Welcome to the Discussion boards, and thank you for your report.

Rest assured, that I'll make sure that the appropriate teams will be notified about this, and that corrective action will take place.

However to you, as well as to others that might receive mail from @ovi.com addresses, or point to @ovi.com addresses: consider these still as the same scam type of messages, just like any other. Everyone is able to make an @ovi.com e-mail address, and these e-mail addresses will never make the content more genuine.

kingblue

Please use plain text.