Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Smtp refuse to work since 3 days

Counsellor
Magissia

Smtp refuse to work since 3 days

Hello, the smtp server refuse my log in and passwords will it work on yahoo's page, yahoo's android mail app, nokia store.

But when i try to send a mail from my n8 it as for my password all the time, while the password is good, on android it gives me an error 530.

i correctly use smtp.mail.yahoo.com to send mails, i don't understand the problem

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Magissia

Anybody having the same problem ?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eKamran

No i dont hav this problem but it happens generally when u change ur password of mail account.. Using web or ay other service..

In rare cases it also happens when ur account had been locked or compromised.

Firstly u must try from web page, if it works thn write hee ull get assisted :smileywink:
In Love with Nokia, Symbian & N8-00
Please use plain text.