Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Trouble after software update

_Rishabh_
Accepted Solution

Trouble after software update

Hey!
I updated software for my Nokia c3 recently, and all the previous applications and games were not working.
Nokia store on my mobile is even not opening and is showing (conflicted item) as an error message.
Please help!:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: Trouble after software update

Hi _Rishabh_,

Thank you for your first post and welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear about the issues you are encountering.

Firstly what version of software have you updated to?

Try to re-install the update again. To do this using Nokia suite check for updates and then select the repair option to reinstall the update and see if this rectifies the issue.

If it doesn't then the best option would be to do is a hard reset. This can be done by dialling *#7370~ and entering the default code which is 12345 unless you have changed it then use that code. This will reset your device so please make sure again using Nokia suite to back up your device.
You can find out how to do this on the below link:

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/nokia-ovi-suite/howto?ccf_name=nokia-suite-3-2/guide...

Once you have done this you should be able to access your Nokia store and can re-download your applications and games by logging into your Nokia store account and going into my stuff.

Give this a go and let me know how you get on.

Regards

Raoul_Duke
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
_Rishabh_

Hey! Thanks for your reply.
I updated to version 7.20, and I've done hard reset.
so now i can use all my apps and games,
but ovi store is still not working.
Its showing error message as conflicting applications.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Hi,

Try updating the store client from the below link:

http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/store-client-for-s40

Give this a go and let me know how it goes.

Regards

Raoul_Duke
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
_Rishabh_

Hey thanks foR your help.
Now games, apps and ovi store all are working on my mobile.
Thanks again.!:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.