Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: What's happened to Ovi Share - can't get it to...

Contributor
burnleymoonbeam

What's happened to Ovi Share - can't get it to work on phone or PC ???

The title says it all really.

I've got a Nokia N86 and all I want to do is upload photos and videos to facebook .... I just can't get it to work.

I can't even connect to it on my PC - all I get is:

“You cannot perform this action.

We've logged the problem and will work to fix it as soon as possible. If the problem persists, please enter this issue as a new bug.

Thanks”

Does Ovi Share work and if so how can I get it to work on my phone or PC, although I'm not really fussed about not being able to access it on my PC ???

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
TroubleMaker03

Re: What's happened to Ovi Share - can't get it to work on phone or PC ???

yea i have same problem too

cant login from my pc & my phone and its really annoying

ps : i use e63 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
TroubleMaker03

Please use plain text.
Contributor
burnleymoonbeam

A reply from someone from Nokia, or someone who knows what the problem is, would be greatly appreciated.

At least I've had some replies on this 1 - the last thread got zero response  :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
burnleymoonbeam

.... and STILL it doesn't work ...... looks like if I want a proper phone with apps that work properly - I'll just have to make sure my next phone is an i-phone .... shame actually, 'cos I quite like my Nokia N86, it just doesn't let me upload piccies and vids to facebook, etc .......

Please use plain text.