Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Whatsapp Messenger for Nokia N900

Advisor
Djrhino999

Whatsapp Messenger for Nokia N900

hey is there a Whatsapp messenger  for the nokia n900?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
maa3005

Re: Whatsapp Messenger for Nokia N900

i dont think that, I hope found this programm for my mobile N900

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Carltabi

The Whatsapp messenger is  currently not available on the N900 and the N9.  Watch this space. :smileywink:

If this post answers your question, you can help others by clicking the green accepted solution' button.

Please ask your questions to the main board and not to my mailbox. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
florenceB

You can enjoy the app messenger for Nokia N900 as you expand the limits of your phone with these nine free downloads and services with a mobile app that will sync audio notes, text messages, and phone photos to the Web and desktop versions of the same note-taking software. In the worldwide industry, China is a powerhouse and an enigma. The growing marketplace in China is tech-heavy, and the development of the mobile industry shows that. One tracking service has measured the expansion of applications in China and has discovered that app usage in that country alone has grown by over 800 percent. App usage in China growing by leaps and bounds. Apps are growing because of the number of available phones is growing and the phones running Android are going down in price. The version of Android may not be the latest, which can be frustrating to some app programmers, but it also brings the platform into more hands. Lower entry costs and wider availability are putting smartphones into more people’s hands.

Please use plain text.