Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: being charged twice for apps

Advisor
firemonster

being charged twice for apps

I have contacted Nokia with no reply,  after updating from anna to belle on Nokia n8, my Apps disapeared, but when i try to download some companies are wanting to charge again i.e Tetris HD recharged, stay unlock and Torch recharged, sparkle recharged and also chess genius recharged, please can i have my apps back that i paid for or i do not buy anymore.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

[ Edited ]

Hi firemonster,

We're sorry to hear about your problem. Have you tried re-installing the applications through Nokia Suite? You should be able to do so through "My stuff" on Nokia Store website. 

If the problem still persists, we would recommend that you contact Nokia Customer Care directly, either by phone or email. They should be able to check your account details.  

Let us know how you get on,

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Can this thread be made sticky? Quite useful info here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Advisor
firemonster

[ Edited ]

I have been to the online website, mystuff and the apps mentioned have disappeared from my download history, yet if i go through my phone the downloads are still there but have the buy button on them, not sure why this would happen, please can you re-add them, thankue

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

[ Edited ]

If the download links have disappeared, it's strongly recommended that you phone your local Nokia Care and let them know. Please see here for Nokia Store Q&A article on this.

Hope you get the apps back soon!

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
firemonster

okii see the download links now the problem is that it has the downloaded green tick, so the download links via pc or via mobile are greyed out so i cannot re download, i f you know how to get pc store to recognise that the apps are not downloaded then the links may highlight is my guess,

my question then is, is there a way to do this.

thankue for your help and support.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

[ Edited ]

I am afraid there is nothing you can do yourself to fix this, Nokia Care can help you with this as they have access to your account details and recent purchases. 

Please use plain text.
Sage
Doctor9fan

Afaik if those apps are no longer listed under My Stuff after updating the phone then it means that the apps are not compatable with the new updated phone. I lost several of my apps under My Stuff after updating to Belle nor could I find them listed on the store because of this.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Advisor
firemonster

I have recieved the email back from nokia, it looks like they did not actually read my email and just sent a scripted reply, but one thing it said that the apps you buy have only a 10 time download licence then you have to buy the app again even if its nokia fault, this should really be made clear when you buy an app that is on a 10 download licence, but this is not the issue for me, so had to re=send the email, now will wait.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
firemonster

the only advice nokia gave is to delete cookies and restart phone, they are just in denial that it may be there ovi store is the problem. maybe samsung lets you download there software to pc..

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

We're sorry for the trouble. I have escalated the issue for you. We'll be contacting you directly on this.

Kind regards,

Puigchild
Please use plain text.