Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

download problem from nokia store

Registered Member
sonujee

download problem from nokia store

i used to sign in n download application from ovi store but after 6 months i.e now may 2013 when i select a file, download option not working whereas sending option works:-)
May i've the solution to get back days of downloading from ovi store..please
Please use plain text.
hiren1612

Re: download problem from nokia store

nokia x2 02.when i have downlod any song and video then phone is switch off.why?i have also 2-3 time format the phone but problem is not solwed.so i have solution.please help me
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi hiren1612 and sonujee,

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

sonujee - Try to uninstall and re-install the Nokia Store application.  Go to Nokia Store web site http://store.nokia.com and re-download the Nokia Store application.

hiren1612 - Make sure that your phone has the latest software version. Refer to this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/belle-asha-symbian-software-update/ on how to perform the software update

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Hormuud

Alow to downloud Nokia Store in my Nokia C2-01 to access setup mailbox to get apps in Nokia OviStore in my nokia account
Please use plain text.