Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

ovi store download error

evicka

ovi store download error

[ Edited ]

More than 2 weeks appears error #400 when I'm trying to download apps from ovi store to my C5-00 MP5 . I have reinstalled Nokia Suite and tried for many times. Still the same error, what to do with that? (My browser IS online.) Opening Ovi Store in Nokia Suite doesn't work too.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: ovi store download error

Hey Evicka,  Welcome to the Nokia Forums!

Please try and download the latest version of Store QML, hopefully this will solve your issue and bring normal functionality to your device.

Let me know if it helps!

Sheldrick 

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
evicka

I forgot to mention that I have the same problem on mum's computer with her phone (Nokia 700), and it  (Nokia 700) doesn't work on my computer and my phone doesn't work on her computer. 

Please use plain text.
evicka

The problem is in the new version of Nokia Suite, because as I installed and used the older one everything works well (both phones C500 MP5 and Nokia 700)
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
makasang

[ Edited ]

Could you tell me the name of this old version that works? I am facing the same problem.

Please use plain text.
evicka

Ver. 3.2.100 works :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
PeacePearl

I am facing the same issue with my X2-01 need help

Please use plain text.