Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: ovi store not working on my nokia E7-00

Registered Member
akino715

ovi store not working on my nokia E7-00

i bought a new nokia E7-00 but the problem is my ovi store is not working.its written could not connect or service not available...plz help me what to do..m from pakistan. thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
krizanand

Could be some temporary service failure with the Ovi store, is this the first time you've opened Ovi store on your E7?

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
evagelos

I have exactly the same problem. I tried all the work arounds suggested in the internet (installing qt from scratch, playing around with bubbles etc) but nothing worked.

Please Nokia people... do something. The device practically is not working. You need to issue a new Firmware immediately.... It is a pity for such a wonderfull device. And Ovi store is not the only problem. Obviously the device has been put to production without any checking...!!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

@evagelos:

Doesn't Ovi store connect or have you done a hard reset and then lost it? If you've had it like this for days I would concider a trip to a NCP for a reflash of the fw.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Employee
sanju

Hi,

Please make sure that you are having a valid internet access point configured under Menu>Settings>connectivity>Settings>Destinations>Internet>

If you don't have an access point under internet please go back one step and select Add new access point (the first option) and create a new connection using the available WLAN network or Data package (normal operator charges apply while using Data package/3G).

If you have a valid access point you should be able to connect with Ovi store without any issues. Also please make sure that you have a valid Internet access point defined under Menu>Web>optionsSettings>General>Access point>

Recommended to have "Internet" or "Ask when needed" to be selected.

Hope this will help :smileyhappy:

Br, SS

Please use plain text.
E7boot_failure

I hard reset the E7 and since then Ovi Store won't load.  Wireless, 3G APN are correctly set.  It downloads Ovi and then fails to launch.  This has happened before and my dealer claimed to have fixed it but apparently not. Is it normal to always have to visit dealer after a hard reset?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Briannpc

I have the same problem. Whatever you do such as hard reset...reflash the firmware are not able to get the problem fix. Nokia their technical staff is also has no idea what is wrong with but asked me to send my E7-00 to their service centre for reflash the firmware.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Briannpc

Nokia is doing nothing good to their phone design from software to hard ware. I used Nokia phone since 1994 and it seem that is the time to change use other phone.
Please use plain text.
4everfree

To E7 owners and other Nokia models. Go to:  /t5/Ovi-com-Ovi-Store-Ovi-Share-and/Ovi-Store-Problems-After-Update/td-p/1086409  and do what Michaels from Nokia says (bottom of the page). Worked for me (E7-00)!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cuteboy5051

My problem is very bad i bought a new nokia E7-00 but the problem is my ovi store is not working.its written {CANNOT LOAD FEAPI STORE API1?} plz plz........  help me what to do..m from pakistan. thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ankitppi

i m using nokia E7 00 but i have problem with ovi store is not working always open it is continousally shown laoding ......for many time it is not opening pls
give the right solution of this problem
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yonus_rasekh

plz help me after updating my nokia e7 new version .... But ovistor dosent work in my fone plz help me about this .............. i wite fore you ...
Please use plain text.
rizwanpathu

pls help me afte updating ovi store not working. I waiting for you
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bouzrib

[ Edited ]

me also ovi not working

Moderator's Note: This post was edited to remove the html codes and link provided which are not on topic.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi bouzrib

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

1. Make sure that the phone runs the latest software version. You can use Nokia Suite to check if there's software update available for your phone, refer to this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/belle-asha-symbian-software-update/

2. Check the network quality. If the connection is poor the Store application or downloading applications may not work correctly. 
   Try to use alternate connection types such as WLAN, 3G or GPRS/EDGE. If there is still issues with network coverage, you must contact the network operator for assistance.
3. Clear the cached memory on the phone 

•  Go to the device Menu
  • Select Web
  • Choose Options -> choose Settings
  • Click on Privacy data
  • Choose Clear Privacy data -> Choose Cache.

4. Uninstall and reinstall your Nokia Store application. for Symbian^3 devices can be downloaded also from http://lr.ovi.mobi/store/new-symbian-3 directly to phone or download the package to your PC and install it via Nokia Suite.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.