Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: payment

Registered Member
johny1357

payment

con i pay using sim card?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Hi johny1357,

Welcome to the Nokia Discussion boards!

What are you trying to pay for exactly? Also, all payents on Nokia store are payed through a debit or credit card.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eKamran

Nokia store offers diffrent types of payment optuons from country to country.
Like in indua u can also pay by ur SIM card for a particular operator
In Love with Nokia, Symbian & N8-00
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
huginko

Payment confirmation 212092364556

[ Edited ]

Hi, I have a problem with the payment to your account via credit card, payment confirmation from October 28th, No of confirmation  XXXXXXXXXXXXX, could you please send me some contact person to discuss the details via e-mail? Thank you Peter Vevera

Moderator's note : Please, no personal details.  Read our guidelines.  Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Re: Payment confirmation 212092364556

Hi huginko,

Welcome to the Forum.

I would advise you to contact your local Nokia care to check this issue with them.

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
DonAntonio

I'm just trying to buy a couple of music tracks from OVI Music, but I have no credit card and I'm not planning to order it, why there is no option pay via Phone bill or ex. Osuuspankki ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

DonAntonio wrote:

I'm just trying to buy a couple of music tracks from OVI Music, but I have no credit card and I'm not planning to order it, why there is no option pay via Phone bill or ex. Osuuspankki ?

Did you check with your local Nokia Care whether they have the 'Vouchers' for this ? or if they do not, then from where can you get ? 

Please use plain text.