Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Cannot sign into Ovi store on my nokia c7

Registered Member
fifithe1st

Cannot sign into Ovi store on my nokia c7

I just got my phone back today after being fixed so all my contacts are backed up to Ovi. When I go to sync them it says connection unavailable and when I try sync them from the computer it says it's only partially confisgured.

Internet is working on my phone as I can sign into facebook and other sites I use a lot. Any ideas on how to fix it as I have 0 contacts on my phone and don't know how to get them back to it?

Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@fifithe1st

Welcome to the forum!

There are two separate issues here restoration of connectivity of device to Ovi Suite upon PC either by USB or Bluetooth and inability to launch Ovi Store upon your C7-00.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

all1687

Hi,

i cant log in to my nokia ovi...what should i do???

Registered Member
meezanmf

yes i cant log in to my nokia ovi what should i do?
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi all1687 and meezanmf

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

Simple steps that you can try:

1. Try to clear the cache of your phone.

2. Make sure that you're entering your USERNAME and PASSWORD correctly. Deactivate predictive texting.

3. Check if there an update for Nokia Store client. Using your phone's web browser type http://store.ovi.mobi/

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView