Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

How do I connect Internet with my Nokia 303 handse...

Registered Member
NiLarLwin

How do I connect Internet with my Nokia 303 handset on WiMax supported by MPT, Myanmar?

I can not connect Internet with my Nokia 303 handset. Net Connection - WLAN Packet data - always online Active Acc.point - Mpt Pack. data acc.pt. mpt
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Re: How do I connect Internet with my Nokia 303 handset on WiMax supported by MPT, Myanmar?

Go to menu- settings - configuration settings - default configuration settings. Now select the one that is appropriate for your operator. Do the same with the access point in the same menu. Now select activate default in all applications.You may have to ask your operator to send appropriate settings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Please use plain text.