Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

How do I send a photo via email ?

Advisor

How do I send a photo via email ?

I am connecting to Internet through the Opera Mini browser installed on Nokia C3, however, when I try to send a photo as an attachment, the uploading hangs just when the progress bar shows that it reached 100%.

Is this some software easter bug or can I enhance my network connection in some way, because I need to send pictures stored on my mobile phone and don't happen to have a bluetooth connection anywhere else right now?

Jon C.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: How do I send a photo via email ?

You would appear to be doing the right method as in this work through:http://support.en.belgacom.be/app/staticpages/devices/en/#/nokia/c3-00/email/sending-an-email-messag...

Is there similar problem with Email without attachment?

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0