Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia ovi store

Contributor
arvbhakt
Accepted Solution

Nokia ovi store

I have nokia N73 mobile. My handset unable to download ovi store .. Is it availble for my handset also help to download app..
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia ovi store

hi mate,

have you tried going to http://store.ovi.com on your device? if that doesn't work, then you can try downloading Opera Mini from http://m.opera.com and going to the same address for Nokia Store and if that doesn't work, then perhaps your device is too old to support Nokia store. in which case, Google is your friend for applications.
Registered Member
Aaaa80

I have been try 2 download and complete the processes before me but the download link was paralyzed, why?.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Contributor
ASHISHKUJUR

I have no download option in ovi.com.
I have nokia2690. Help me!
Contributor
ASHISHKUJUR

When I wana to download any software I get error message "certificate not on phone or sim".
I have no pc.
Help me to get my certificate.
checkmate

please i have nokia 5800 xpressmusic and i have ovi store installed on my phone v1, but not sure if its the latest one and i've tried using opera and phone browser to go to nokia store which doesn't pop up anything. So please anyone should please tell me the latest version of nokia store
Mobile Overlord
farby

When you open the existing Nokia Store application doesn't it prompt you to update ? The latest version is v1.30(8)

Registered Member
VIVEKSYMB

Hey hi ..........

i heard from my sources that nokia is going to stop more software and games entries from symbian and meego developers in nokia store so i request nokia developers to look in this topic most of nokia users are of symbian os so this will definately not correct solution ....................

nokia's popularity will be decreased ........................

sukdi