Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Welcome to the online services board!

Ex-Administrator (Retired)
vandelay

Welcome to the online services board!

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the board dedicated to Nokia's internet-based services, previously known as Ovi.

This section is meant for discussing the online services offered by Nokia which are not covered by another specific board, and includes NOkia Store and Nokia Contacts.

Nokia Support Discussions is a primarily a user-to-user forum, our teams cannot help with questions related to your individual accounr. So if you wish to contact Nokia directly, or if you have any problems with your Nokia Account details, please visit the "Contact Us" section of this website to find the contact information to Nokia Care.

Do not post any personal information, such as your email address, phone IMEI number or credit card number here.

We hope that you will enjoy Nokia's online services!
Vandelay & the whole Nokia Support Discussions team

I wrote all my posts from 2005-2011 as an "Admin" for this community. I still work for Nokia as an external consultant, so my rank in all posts is now "Employee".