Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

3220 and PC Suite 6.8

Counsellor

3220 and PC Suite 6.8

Basically I had to rebuild my PC a few weeks ago. Loaded latest version of PC suite from the web but the features for converting .mid files to ring tones for the 3220 are not in this latest software, neither is the image conversion software for wallpapers. Anyone else found this? Will have to look for the previous version of software from 2005 and remove the latest PC suite before re-installing the old version. Just hope it works.....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
manta

Re: 3220 and PC Suite 6.8

Both Nokia Sound Converter and Image Converter have disappeared form latest version, you are right.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Fortunately I found I still had a copy of a previous version. Had to remove version 6.8 AND the CA-42 cable driver, re-boot then re-install cable driver and the older PC suite, and now everything is back how it was before :-)
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Why was the converter rempved and how can I convert and transfer images from PC to Phone?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
manta

Image Transfer you can do with Store Images or File manager, but what do you want to convert ?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Where would i get a copy of the old version as i can't get ringtones on my 3220??
Please use plain text.