Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Any Nokia Suite alternatives?

Counsellor
wkl12mr

Any Nokia Suite alternatives?

There previously was a PC Suite alternative from Oxygen Software. It looks like there isn't any support for newer Nokia phones on their website.

Oxygen Phone Manager II

Is anyone still using this product with Belle phones? It was last updated in March 2011 (Nokia) and December 2011 (Symbian). It might be an alternative to Nokia Suite if it still works.

Thanks

Community Manager
tiny_chef

Re: Any Nokia Suite alternatives?

Hi wkl12mr,

What specific feature are you looking for? For newer symbian devices, you can use Nokia Suite.

Final Banner
Counsellor
wkl12mr

Hi,

The older PC Suite was more full featured. I haven't looked at it for some time but I think it had an application manager where you can install or remove apps through the Suite. It's lacking in Nokia Suite. I feel the older PC Suite was less restrictive.

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

you can still download the older Nokia PC Suite from Nokia India's website. don't have the exact link to it, but it's there if you Google for it.
Mobile Overlord
farby

The link for downloading the PC Suite is HERE but have doubts about its compatibility with your device ...

Employee

Hi, it is recommended to use Nokia Suite 3.7.22 with your Symbian phone. If you haven't updated to Nokia Suite 3.7.22, update now. You can download it from www.nokia.com/nokiasuite