Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

BH-503 Driver for Windows 7

Registered Member

BH-503 Driver for Windows 7

Hello,

I'm trying to connect my BH-503 headset to my laptop (Windows 7) but it fails to install drivers.

When I'm trying to look on-line drivers I cannot find them.

Where can I find drivers for Windows 7?

I could not see that Nokia provides these drivers.

Thanks in advance,

Alon

Sage

Re: BH-503 Driver for Windows 7

Hi,

I downloaded a "CSR Bluetooth Driver v1.0.0.376 for Windows Vista" with that I got my BH-606 working on W7.

Registered Member
bluetooth1

I was able to get Windows 7 to see my headset as a bluetooth device however I can't seem to stream audio to the headset. I went into the control panel, sound options and it doesn't show the headset as an option. Is there a way to add this headset there so I can stream music from my PC to the headset? Also, I would eventually like to use this with Skype? Is this possible?

Thanks!

Sage

If you download the driver I mentioned earlier and update the headsets driver with the files found in the cab file it should work. After the driver has been successfully install you should see the headset in the ControlPanel/Sounds windows as a Bluetooth Hands-free Audio and Bluetooth Audio Input Device. By setting those as your Default devices you should be able to use it with skype.

Registered Member
Alejandropk

Hi, I had the same problem in the beginning pairing. You need to push the start ("phone") button longer until the led is blue.

I managed my laptop to recognize it through the Bluetooth USB Adabter. Great sound playing music, but when I tried to use it with Skype I noticed the Mic don't work (although it is shown among the audio recording devices). I tried everything and after a couple of hours my conclusion is that I don't have the correct driver (nor can be found through Windows Update). 

I tryed installing the one provided in this conversation an nothing. 

By the way, Mic works fine with my cellphone.

Thanks!

Registered Member
kvmag

down this BT connection manager and install it, it does all the job..

http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php

got my bh-503 working on stereo mode on win7

Registered Member
amarjeet

Hello,

I'm trying to connect my BH-503 headset to my laptop (Windows 7) but it fails to install drivers.

Thanks in advance,

Amarjeet

Registered Member
sheiky

dixu... Your help was very useful. Thanls a lot. I installed the driver which you mentioned and it works great now

Registered Member

how did you install CSR driver?
Registered Member
sajjadniknahad

I downloaded it but when i want to install this application, suddenly it say the error!

it said: "Please plug in or turn on your Bluetooth device"

but my blutooth was turn on!

What can I do? 

Counsellor
drjamit

THANKS Dear. U made my day. I was trying it for last one year. I owe u a lot. 

SwamiG

I downloaded the driver in a zip file and unzipped it BUT now don't know how to install the driver on my windows 7 x64. Please help me to know how to install the BT driver.
SwamiG

I am unable to get Windows 7 to see my BH 503. How do you get it to see it?
Hanan1Bar

I had the same problem (Lenovo T410 with Win7).

The problem was solved by:

1) Make sure your PC Blutooth is on.

2) go to: Control Panel --> Hardware and Sound --> Devices and Printers --> Device manager.

3) Select: "Network Adapters" . Right click on each of the Bluetooth devices and ask to update the driver.

Then add the BT device. Making connection might be tricky. You just have to turn the BH-503 on (one long press). Then ask the PC to connect.

Thanks Hanan

AlonLeibo wrote:

Hello,

Thanks in advance,

Alon

o to: Control Panel --> Hardware and Sound --> Devices and Printers --> Device manager.

3) Select: "Network Adapters" . Right click on each of the Bluetooth devices and ask to update the driver.

Then add the BT device. Making connection might be tricky. You just have to turn the BH-503 on (one long press). Then ask the PC to connect.

Thanks Hanan

SwamiG

I tried updating my drivers for all and the answer I get is that all my software is up to date.

To Alon
Go to http://www.komeil.com/download/890/ and download the driver. I downloaded it but dont know how to update my driver. Which driver should i update? The BT adapter? or Windows?
Registered Member
BH503_headset

Try to get the driver BH-503 for WIN 7 here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ouvq5ebbmyf9qdy/Bluetooth_Driver.rar

I tried this driver, it WORKS!

Registered Member
abhinav085

I did as you told but while installing the software it shows error:

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

Driver is not intended for this platform.

To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.

Registered Member
djaa2807

For windows 7
Download and use the latest bluesoleil software
www.bluesoleil.com

BH-503 works fine in stereo mode as Bluetooth Advanced Audio Service using Bluesoleil