Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Backup via Nokia Link for N9

Counsellor
Immortal25

Backup via Nokia Link for N9

Does it also backup the downloaded apps? As I can't seem to find the folder where it keeps the apps when I connect as mass storage, and also nothing as I sync and connect via Link. So am worried I'll have to download everything all over again everytime I sort of reformat the phone?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: Backup via Nokia Link for N9

Dear Immortal25,

You will be able to downloaded applications will save in your Nokia store account and you can easily download all your previously downloaded apps in 'My Stuff'

I hope this helps,

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Immortal25

Re: Backup via Nokia Link for N9

Yeah, noticed that after my first reformat, but was really hoping I could get them in downloaded folders.

Regarding the backup, I'd like to know without the need for trial and error, does it backup the apps as well? Is everything backed up nicely so that when I restore I don't have to re-adjust all my settings and stuff?
Please use plain text.