Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

CS-15 Nokia Internet Modem

ma81xx

CS-15 Nokia Internet Modem

[ Edited ]

Hi, I have a problem with Nokia Internet Modem with a CS-15 Internet Stick.

Nokia Internet Modem displays in the device selection dropdownlist the word "Ricerca..." (italian word for "Searching...", i think); when I connect the stick to usb the device selection displays "Inizializzazione di Nokia.." (in english Initialization of Nokia...); after 1 second the device selection return to display "Ricerca" and after 10 seconds it shows "inizializzazione di Nokia.." for 1 second and so on...

The led on CS-15 is slow blinking red; while installing the drivers it was green.

I have also updated stick firmware and pc software without solution...

Please help

Please use plain text.
ma81xx

Re: CS-15 Nokia Internet Modem

[ Edited ]

Right english translations are:

"Scanning..." and "Initilizing Nokia Interne..."

After a while the blinking led become blu.

Please use plain text.
sangeeta25

Well I have little different problem, with Nokia cs-15 and the network provider is DNA in Finland,

Neither does Nokia nor DNA is willing to help, those idiots just telling me to replace my brand new computer from win 7, 64 bit processor to something else like 32 bit or vista or like that, but they do not want to solve the problem.

Nokia, DNA and finnish people are IMPOTENT when it comes to problem solving, even in police and immigration i face so much problem and now being summer, forget about it, for 3 months, no body will be there in any of the government or private offices, you basically have to face curfew in finland, in summer. nothing gets done. and in winter, they are sad and depressed and drunk and in summer they take vacation for 3 months. 

unreal.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sat940

i also have a problem with my CS-15 **bleep**. my cs-15 stick reboots all the time,goes black and then starts all over. the few minutes it actually works,it works great! i tryed using a edimax 6200n 3G router instead of my comp,but no luck. it worked for a short while,then it just reboots and reboots.. is there any solution for this mess? i run win 7 64 bit.
Please use plain text.
elynn

[ Edited ]

Hi, i having a same problem like you, please tell me how do our problem solved?

MODERATOR'S NOTE:  We have edited your post as it contains your e-mail address. For your security, we do not allow posting personal or contact information in the discussion board.

Please use plain text.