Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Connect Nokia C7 via USB cable with MAC OS Snow Le...

jupiterjones

Connect Nokia C7 via USB cable with MAC OS Snow Leopard using Nokia multimedia transfer

I am running Mac OS Snow Leopard on my machine. I am also using the Nokia Multimedia transfer 1.4.2

How the hell can I get my Nokia c7 with my computer via the USB cable? Its easy to transfer files via bluetooth but I couldnt manage to do it by USB.

Do u know some tricks?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
FabryReloaded

Re: Connect Nokia C7 via USB cable with MAC OS Snow Leopard using Nokia multimedia transfer

Uhm, I'm experiencing the same problem with some Linux relase. Unfortunately I was unable to solve the problem if not installing a windows emulator. Maybe you're already familiar with it, but it seems the only solution. Through google I found this, I hope I made you a favor.

http://www.macwindows.com/emulator.html

Bye

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Connect Nokia C7 via USB cable with MAC OS Snow Leopard using Nokia multimedia transfer

Did you try establishing USB connectivity after installing iSync plug-in for your C7?

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/isync/compatibility-and-download

Seem to remember having to do this with N8 as remember accessing Nokia Device Browser in NMT over USB connection after that.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Advisor
FabryReloaded

No, unfortunately I have not tried that. But I just wanted to install an emulation system for Windows inside your Mac. Maybe I did not understand what you mean 'cause my English.
Please use plain text.
jupiterjones

I gave it some more tries and now it is working! I dunno what I exactly did, but it works.

(Yes I installed the isync plugin - seems to be crucially important!)
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Glad it's working for you, trouble that I have with N8 and Snow Leopard is that every time I connect by USB (although already paired by Bluetooth) it treats it as new conncetion and asks whether I want to remove an existing device and substitute or add this one!

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.