Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How can I convert MP3 to AWB or AMR format

Advisor
matandrius

How can I convert MP3 to AWB or AMR format

How can I convert MP3 to AWB, AMR format?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
matandrius

Re: How can I convert MP3 to AWB or AMR format

what soft can be used?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Have a look here ...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

Because I faced the same issue today and although the Nokia Multimedia Converter was last updated in the year 2003, it did the trick for me. Instead of giving the setup.exe your Nokia Account, go back one step, and use this to ‘register’ that product.

In that converter, as audio, select AMR Wideband (WB AMR) which creates .awb files. Those have a sampling rate of 16 000 Hz which is great for HD-Voice like audio books. Actually for voice-only media, I went for a bit-rate of just 12.2 kbps, still great as explained by Wikipedia. With that bit-rate only go for standard AMR if your phone does not support the wideband variant, because there is not difference in size.

Please use plain text.