Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

How to connect c5-03 to PC suite?

Registered Member
Menna

How to connect c5-03 to PC suite?

When I connect my mobile c5-03 to my computer it asks me to select the connection type. The options are, OVI Suite, Mass storage, Image transfer and Media transfer. I have selected all the options and tried but i cannot connect the mobile to my PC suite?

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Re: How to connect c5-03 to PC suite?

Hi Menna,

Welcome to the Nokia Discussion Boards and thanks for posting.

You cannot use the C5-03 with PC suite. You need to download Nokia Suite. When connecting select the OVI suite option when presented on the C5-03.

Let us know how you get on,

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Registered Member
pcsute

[ Edited ]

There is a problem of conneting pc sute betwn phone with pc. When i instal USB than a dialog was come that "please change data transfer mode" although i selected pc sute mode. But i can't find that setting. Please help me. How can i conect pc with my phone.
Config: windows 7, nokia c5-00, pc sute.
Mail2me: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Moderator's note : Please, no personal details.  Read our guidelines, thanks. 

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi pcsute,

Welcome to the Forum.

To connect your phone to your PC, I would advise you to download Nokia suite, this one will be compatible with your C5-00.

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.