Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: I lost my Contacts data by isync :(

Registered Member
jeddahlife

I lost my Contacts data by isync :(

Hi

:smileysad:

I have download the isync

but when I use I lost all my contacts I have Macpro

and I tray a lot of way to get it back but no use what should

I do about it :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

[ Edited ]

Hey jeddahlife,

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions! iSync is a synchronization application from Apple. If you have lost contacts from your Macbook while using iSync, have a look at the Apple iSync support pages

If you don't find an answer from there, you can post your question to their iSync discussion board.

I hope you get your lost contacts back!

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Sage
RiderX

Switch off iCloud. This will get your data back.
Please use plain text.
bocysoliman

I have proplem in my telephone Nokia N 97 2.0 . there is no Gps Status . Web unable to perform opration and conecction Not avaluble . unable to conect to server . No Net Settings installed. connection manager no active connections and I have wifi rowtter at home but im useing wlanles internet . please helpe me for solving the proplem

thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
SevaA187

you were quite right!

i just copiediCloud address book to my mac address book and the click sync in isync

and it's done.

Thank you

Please use plain text.