Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Installing PC suite 6.3

Installing PC suite 6.3

I am trying to reinstall pc suite 6.3 on my pc (running with Windows XP) and i get the error message
Error 1935. An error occurred during installation of the assembly'MICROSOFT MSXML2, public keyToken="6bd6b9abf345378f" version="4.20.9818.0", type="win32", processorArchitecture="86". Please refer to Help and Support for more information HRESULT: 0x80070002.
This is then followed by
Error 1603 Fatal error during installation. Consult Windows Installer Help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information.
I have tried searching Help and Support on my PC with no success.
Can anybody help. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Sage
wicker_man

Hi Stephen,

I have no idea about the error message, but was just wondering why on earth would you want to install 6.3?

The latest version is 6.6 and that's way better, methinks.

cheers
wm
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
Please use plain text.

Have tried both 6.3(came with phone) and 6.6 (downloaded) get same messgae with both.
Please use plain text.
Sage
wicker_man

Right, then this "advisor" is all out of advise :smileyhappy:
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Theres a problem with your windows installer software. Put the 'error 1603' in an internet search to see how you can fix this
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

or just visit www.windowsupdate.com and update your copy of windows xp. that error message shows your xml parser is out of date by quite a bit.
Please use plain text.