Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Intaller software for MAC

Contributor
Chable

Intaller software for MAC

Hi everyone, I have a CS-10 internet stick working fine with a Windows PC. Recently I have bought a Macbook Air with Snow Leopard and trying to use the CS-10 with the MAC but it is not working. Do you know where can I download the software installation of CS-10 for MAC? or there are any procedure/advice? Regards,
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Intaller software for MAC

@Chable

Welcome to the forum!

Do you know whether CS-10 has latest firmware installed from here:http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/cs-10/software

I appreciate that it is "Catch 22" needing Windows PC to upgrade CS-10 for Mac use.

Pretty sure that Macbook Air running 32 Bit kernel not 64 Bit so this does not apply:http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3773 

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Employee

Hi,

once oyu insert the CS-10 into the USB Port, it should be recognized as a CD Drive called "Nokia Modem". Open it to find the installer for Mac.

BR, Oliver

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Chable

Thanks for your support Cardigan. But that is the main problem. Nothing happens after CS-10 insertion into the usb port. It is not recognized.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Chable

Hello @aspergerguy, There is no DMG file in the USB internet modem CS-10 so nothing happens after insert it into muy MAC. It doesn't appear a disk. Any suggestions? Or where can I get the DMG file? Regards,
Please use plain text.