Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Isync Plugin for nokia X3

Registered Member
neojacky

Isync Plugin for nokia X3

hey,, i'm having trouble for syncing my mac with Noia X3.. 4m wer can i get the plugin?

Please use plain text.
hipster

Re: Isync Plugin for nokia X3

Nokia has not provided any official iSync plugin for the X3-02.

Google bring many fake bad links up I do not trust.

Have no idea if Nokia have plans for a release.

In my opinion, Nokia should take care about platforms cross compatibility - not only for smartphones (N95 owner), but also for more conventional consumers products such as Symbian S40 based phones. Consumers want basics needs satisfied. This a mandatory. Happy bluetooth syncing on Mac, Windows and Linux is basic these days.

Apple has released a nice development tools set. Both Nokia and Apple make use of OMA's SyncML.

Working on Mac for years and in the need to sync my professional contacts and events, I have tried a X3-02 plugin development to suit my needs.

Once the phone bluetooth service activated and paired to the Mac, the last version brings all AdressBook contacts and iCal events to X3-02 in a snap.

You may want to give a try (cannot attach .dmg file to this post, only log,txt,bat,xml are valid extensions on the forum). Let me know and I email a link back to download the installer.

Please note this is a beta release and has only been tested on Mac OS 10.6.5 Snow Leopard.

Do not redistribute and let me know on which OS version and if it works for you.

Best regards,

Current Primary Phone: Nokia N95 8G Black - v35.0.001 11-11-09 RM-320
Secondary Phone: Nokia X3-02 Dark Metal - v05.60 06-10-10 RM-639
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
michaeln

Re: Isync Plugin for nokia X3-02

[ Edited ]

Hi

I'm interested to your isync Plugin for Nokia X3-02 for Mac (Snowleopard). Thanks for the link and greetings from Switzerland!

Moderator's Note:

Personal details removed by a moderator. We kindly ask you not to share your personal contact details or your phone's IMEI number publicly on this forum. This is for your personal safety and privacy.

Cheers!

EnioReH01

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
apros74

[ Edited ]

plz let me download your plugin

thx so much

Moderator's Note:

Personal details removed by a moderator. We kindly ask you not to share your personal contact details or your phone's IMEI number publicly on this forum. This is for your personal safety and privacy.

Please use plain text.
sgeu

I'm also really interested in this plugin.  How can I download it?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lcpasc

Just got the Nokia X3-02 but, as a mac user, I have the same problem....would be possible to have the plug-in for iSync too.....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
s7_sasse

Hi Neojacky, please send it to me too. thanx a lot. will it work with the x3-00 to? 

Please use plain text.
Plamero

Please send me MAC plugin for Nokia X3-02, your help much appriciated !!!!

Please use plain text.
Plamero

Hi Hipster,
Would you able to send me link or installer for Nokia X3-02 for MAC. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
althea

hello, I share everyone's frustration. I bought my nokia X3-02 off my Orange website where it stated in the specs that it was Mac compatible. Now I find it can't connect!! Nokia has always been reputed as a brand that was Mac compatible. I would NEVER have bought it if I'd known.

Hipster, bless you for making the plug-in. How can we get hold of it? please let me know.

many thanks! 

Please use plain text.
forlan

Dear hipster,

i need this plugin, too. How do you share it?

Thanks a lot!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Smitson

Could you also send it to me? Thanx a lot!

Please use plain text.
binomsc

Hi,

same here. Mac (SnowLeo) and NOKIA X3-02. I am totally frustrated, too. Tried to import contacts from googlemail (no access via Mail app), tried to import contacts via OVI Suite (on a windows PC), or via OVI web, no chance. Only single contacts can be added manually. Such a **bleep**!

And no iSync support. So PLS send me the link to the download. I am more than willing to test it.

And a note to the moderators: Instead of making it harder for us to get around the problem by deleting contact information you should consider to support the development of that plugin, e.g. allow an upload of a dmg-file or post a link to the download! :smileymad:

PS: Only workaround so far: using an old N73 to sync with iSync and then make a phone-to-phone-sync.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sc976

Hello, i´am a newbee in X3 from Nokia, but a crack at OS X (mostly). But at this missing Sync i am at the end of the road ... Hrrr...

Can you send me too a link or something i can test this Beta?

Thank U sooooo much

Please use plain text.
ikonarina

Could you please provide me a isync Plugin for Nokia X3-02 for Mac thanks in advance!!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
wilko15

Hi,

Has anyone had n e success with this plugin ??

If so can you forward it to me

Ta

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
wulee

Hi binomsc,

would u please tell me how to do a phone-to-phone sync of calendar and contact between N73 and X3-02.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
valina

Hi Hipster, hi everybody!

Need your help!!

I've just made the x3 as a present to my daddy adjust realized there isn't isync compatibility!!!

I've never bought it if I would have knew it :smileysad: !!!!!

My dad has got an apple and I have to make the things easy to him :smileysad:

Please help me!!!!!

That's my contact:  vavie7 "at" gmail "dot" com

could you send me the plug in ?

or mybe attached to the forum a zip-folder? usually it works in that way...

Thank you everybody in advance for any kind of use!

Vale

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
albindeforges

definitely lookin for the plug in

thks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nunobastos

I,m a mac snow leopard user and X3-02 owner. I'm also really interested in this plugin.  How can I download it? Best regards from portugal

Please use plain text.