Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

My Nokia 3110c Phone cannot connect to pc through ...

My Nokia 3110c Phone cannot connect to pc through usb data cable

my nokia 3110c mobile made in 2007.Now a days i can't connect to my mobile to my pc.When i connect my phone pc there is message showing in my phone "usb cable is removed".
Please help me to solve the problem.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

Re: My Nokia 3110c Phone cannot connect to pc through usb data cable

What happens when you try? Do you see error messages in Windows concerning unrecognised harware or does nothing happen at all? You need to determine if Windows, PC Suite or the phone is at fault.

Try removing PC Suite, PC Connectivty Cable Drivers and PC Connectivity Solution from Windows Control Panel and reinstalling PC Suite to see if you are able to connect.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
paglavola

Re: My Nokia 3110c Phone cannot connect to pc through usb data cable

I also have the similar problem with my nokia 3110c handset. When I connect it through usb cable to my computer and select Nokia Mode from my phone's option it happens nothing. The pc suite cannot detect my cellphone. I tried several times by removing PC suite, PC Connectivty Cable Drivers and PC Connectivity Solution from Windows Control Panel and reinstalling PC suite. But when I connect my nokia 3110c phone again it shows "A problem occured during hardware installation. Your hardware might not work properly".  I need the solution urgently. Please help me if anyone is here knowing about the problem and how to solve it.

Please use plain text.