Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

NOKIA PC SUITE VERSION 3.8.48

azeez18

NOKIA PC SUITE VERSION 3.8.48

I UPDATED MY PC SUITE TO VERSION 3.8.48 AND EVERSINCE I CANT MAKE CALLS ANY MORE VIA PC SUITE. I CANT SEE MY CALL ACTIVITY ALSO. MY PHONE MAKE IS C2-3. I CAN ACCESS MY PHONEBOOK FROM MY LAPTOP BUT I CANT MAKE CALLS. I USED TO MAKE CALLS WITH THE EARLIER VERSION.

Please use plain text.
dn2d

Re: NOKIA PC SUITE VERSION 3.8.48

[ Edited ]

I also have problem, First I was using PC Suit 3.7 on Windows  7 and now I have PC Suit 3.8, when I make backup, at last step it says phone memory full, although I have more than 10 MB Free Phone Memory. PC Suit 3.7 made my backups without memory error.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Cannot comment on your issue because I never faced it. Thanks to those links, I was able to go back to Nokia Suite 3.7.22.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Please use plain text.