Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 2626

Registered Member

Nokia 2626

Hi To All,

I have a mobile Nokia 2626. I just want to know How can i connect my mobile to PC. Is Nokia 2626 Support PC Suite.

Actually I want to transfer data from PC to my Mobile. How can this be posiible?

Please help me.

Thanka

Puneet
Please use plain text.
Professor

Re: Nokia 2626

Your phone is not supported by PC Suite. Your phone does not have any connection type available: cable, infrared or bluetooth. Sorry.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

The 2626 is not supported by PC suite as the phone cannot be connected to a PC.

As with many of nokia's low-end phones it does not feature a pop-port, infrared or bluetooth so transferring files is not possible.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi To All,

I have a mobile Nokia 2626. I just want to know How can i connect my mobile to PC. Is Nokia 2626 Support PC Suite.

Actually I want to transfer data from PC to my Mobile. How can this be posiible?

Please help me.

Ayoob

Kerala
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi To All,

Please help me.

Ayoob

Trichur- Kerala- India

9846299466, 9895113128, 9961835549
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Read the above answer, it is not possible.
Please use plain text.

your solution

i m zeeshan .i wanna tell u that u can transfer files from ur pc to ur mobile.by using cable ca-45 that is also used for transferring information to nokia 6030,nokia 1600,nokia 2310,etc
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: your solution

[ Edited ]

hi im rlyz. jst bought a CA-45 cable but my computer can not detect it. is there any software that i can use? thnx hope u can help me with this.

Moderators note : personal info removed

Message Edited by shameers on 27-Feb-2009 11:32 AM
Please use plain text.

Wrong. You can connect a 2626 to a PC using a CA-45 cable and Oxygen Phone Manager software.
Please use plain text.
krisappu

[ Edited ]

HOW TO CONNECT TO INTERNET USING MY MOBILE  NOKIA 2626 THRU PC, I AM ABLE TO CONNECT MY MOBILE USING A DATA CABLE  EVEN I CAN ACCESS THE FOLDERS USINING MOBISOFT. NOKIA PC SUITE RECOGNIZES MY MOBILE BUT UNABLE TO ACCESS THE FOLDERS AND NOKIA CONNECTION MANAGER UNABLE TO RECOGNIZE MY MOBILE. I WANT TO CONNECT TO INTERNET USING MY MOBILE NEED HELP.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
narendrakumar

[ Edited ]

dude plz help me out connecting    

Moderator's Note: E-mail address was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kingblue

Officially there is no way to connect the 2626 to the PC, Nokia does not supply any way for this.
Some companies made a CA-45 and other cables that are using the flash port of this phone to connect the phone to the PC anyway.

Unfortunately as they are unofficial cables, the only support that can be given, will need to be given by these companies, or by the developers of the software that is delivered with the cable.

In general, please keep the following things in mind for PC connections :

- when you're connecting your phone for the first time to the pc, I recommend you that you disable your antivirus and firewall during the initial connection

- make sure you have the cable directly connected to the computer, not using USB hubs or similar equipment

- for the same reason, for the first connection, if you're using a desktop computer, it's advisable to use the usb ports at the back of the computer, as they're directly soldered to the mainboard while the other usb ports are connected through a small cable to the mainboard

Please use plain text.