Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 6030

Contributor

Nokia 6030

does PC suite 6.7 detect nokia 6030 ??? if not then
are you people going to support this model in near future ?
or any drivers to detect nokia 6030 ?
please help
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

the 6030 doesnt connect to pc suite. nokia dont make a cable for it and it doesnt have bluetooth.

if you check www.nokia.com/pcs you will see the 6030 is not listed there.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

The 6030 doesn't have any place where to connect any cables, and it doesn't have Bluetooth or infrared, so it has no way to connect to a PC and hence PC Suite cannot support it (it would, if the phone could connect to a PC somehow).
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

it does appear to have a usb mini plug on the base, this is where people think the phone will work with pc suite.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

[ Edited ]
well its sad to know nokia doesnt provide support for 6030
but i have found orignal nokia 6030 serial cable which can be used, and oxygen phone manager II and cell phone manager 6.9 are the software which support nokia 6030

thanks

Message Edited by karim on 28-Apr-2006
04:01 PM

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

how does nokia provide no support?

no where on its site does it mention that the 6030 can be used with pc suite, nor is there any mention about a data cable.

go ahead and use oxygen, its **bleep**. and when the cable damages your phone have fun trying to get it fixed :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]

26-Mar-2006
06:04 PM
bsword wrote:
well its sad to know nokia doesnt provide support for 6030
but i have found orignal nokia 6030 serial cable which can be used, and oxygen phone manager II and cell phone manager 6.9 are the software which support nokia 6030

thanks

Hi bsword, i can't find cell phone manager 6.9, i also have problem with using Oxygen Manager II too... where can i get it... i don't have software even i can see phone connectivity in my pc whY? can u help me...

Message Edited by karim on 28-Apr-2006
04:01 PM

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

the 6030 isnt designed to be used with pc suite. nokia doesnt provide a cable for it :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Contributor

hi nayhtut,

you can use this software to support your nokia model
6030 by using LogoManager Pro Suite V2.2.2 and
MobiMB Mobile Media Browser V3.1.1 ...its a pay version
not at all free...but you can download demo for 21 days
and use it to upload nokia themes, ringtones,games,applications,wallpapers,logo's
and what ever u want too.....forget about using
cell phone manager 6.9 or oxygen its a waste of time
ive been using the MobiMB Mobile Media Browser V3.1.1
to upload my nokia 6030 stuff...its work perfect by using the serial FBUS cable on mini usb on the phone
and trust me it wont damage ur phone as ive been using it from past few months and no complains!!!
i hope this help you out..
Please use plain text.
Contributor

here is a link http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/register.php?id=54

have fun
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]
thanks thanks thanks.. so u got it right? ... i m trying it.. but u know my pc can detect my phone as RM-74 in active device field.. but no real device is appear in work field.. why????

Message Edited by karim on 01-May-2006
09:10 AM

Please use plain text.
Contributor

The Device which your PC is decteting is not the right device for your model 6030 ..it shud detect as FBUS serial cable insterting in your 6030 mini bus
thats the reason its not working with your software
hope this info helps you
Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
how i use internet on my computer by using nokia 6030 mobile phone

Message Edited by 0110080 on 24-Jan-2007
09:03 AM

Please use plain text.

I have data cable which is support dau9 &dlr3 & Oxygen II software I commounicate pc with mobile but I can't use Internet due to modem software is not avalabe pl help
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Dears, can anybody tell me how can i backup my sms inbox from my Nokia 6030?

please help me................!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]
HI if any one have original Mobius phone Explorer FULL VERSION can you please upload tyo please thaks in advance.

this is also compatable to nokia 6030 really this contains all other soft wares thank u once again.:smileyembarrassed:

Moderator Note: E-mail removed for your personal safety

Message Edited by kenken on 21-Feb-2008 09:59 AM
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

hi If u have full version of mobius media browser then you can do it with a click but not in trial.
Please use plain text.