Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6120 Classic, PC suite

Registered Member

Nokia 6120 Classic, PC suite

I am planning to buy Nokia 6120 Classic phone. I want 2 know whether i can transfer my backup using PC suite. the said bakup was taken by me from my old phone nokia 6151. (contacts, calender, notes, gallery files etc.).
I asked this question, bcaz on the nokia website, in the pc suite download section, nokia 6120 is not listed.

So what should I do. An early response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Re: Nokia 6120 Classic, PC suite

Hi,
I am currently using the 6120c with PC suite and was able to do a backup, would assume that an existing backup using the same PC suite would on another phone could be transferred back to a new phone. Makes sense to allow people to transfer data while updating phones....

But I would contact Nokia support directly (or try it out...).

I had the same issue with the Nokia 6120c not appearing on the web suite as a supported phone, assumed the lastest PC suite was the one to go for, the 6120c appears to be listed as under "unreleased" products for some reason, but has been out for a couple of months, web sites have not been updated!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: Nokia 6120 Classic, PC suite

thanks mvan, i finally purchased the 6120c yesterday, and was able to import all my old phone's data in 6120 successfully.

thanks and regards,
Please use plain text.