Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 6500 slide -Pc Suite - Ms Windows XP

Registered Member

Nokia 6500 slide -Pc Suite - Ms Windows XP

Having alot of problems with this. I have a Nokia 6500 slide.Using the disc that came with it, installed PC Suite off this.Run PC SUITE -I get to the "get connected" section and it comes up "connect cable" and nothing!...PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

Maralyn

Mobile Guru
cricfancy

Re: Nokia 6500 slide -Pc Suite - Ms Windows XP

Hi,

Do have backup of your phone data & PC registries then uninstall Nokia PC Suite, Nokia Connectivity cable driver, PC Connectivity solution, Nokia flashing cable driver(if any on your PC), Run PC Suite cleaner. Install latest Nokia PC Suite from nokia.com/pcsuite, reboot your pc.  Once pc started, connect your phone with USB in different ports of your PC and check :smileyhappy: Latest Nokia PC Suite is 7.1.18.0

Registered Member

Re: Nokia 6500 slide -Pc Suite - Ms Windows XP

Ok thanks :smileyhappy: I will give that a try....now just to find PC Suite Cleaner...he he he:womanwink: