Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 7610 SuperNova and PC Suite problem

ershovks

Nokia 7610 SuperNova and PC Suite problem

Hi everyone!

First of all my info:
- Windows XP SP3
- PC Suite 7.1.18.0
- USB cable CA-101

Here is the situation.
Well, I’ve just tried to install PC Suite.
First time it stopped at 56% and nothing else.
Reboot. Second try)
I didn't clean the disk of the failed installation and started installation again.
Second time it was completed successfully.
After that connectivity wizard started and I was asked to connect the cable to my phone (the cable wasn’t connected to PC).
I connected the cable to my phone then to PC. PC started installation of PC connectivity cable drivers.
Messages on the phone screen: “Please wait” then “No response from host” then “select usb mode” (I chose “PC suite”).
That’s it. Phone wasn’t recognized by PC suit and no connections was established.
Please use plain text.
ershovks

Guys, still need you help!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
cricfancy

Hi ershovks,

Do have backup of your phone data & PC registries then
Uninstall Nokia PC Suite, Nokia Connectivity cable driver, PC Connectivity solution, Nokia flashing cable driver(if any on your PC), Run PC Suite cleaner. Install latest Nokia PC Suite from nokia.com/pcsuite, reboot your pc. Once pc started, connect your phone with USB in different ports of your PC and check :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shambhav

It did not work with pc suite 7.1.180.64 if we choose any other mode it says connected in non compactible mode when we select pc suite it says nokia 7610 supernova disconnected via usb
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shambhav

Please help
Please use plain text.