Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E63 and Nokia PC Suite version - 7.1.60.0 -...

Nokia E63 and Nokia PC Suite version - 7.1.60.0 - How to connect Internet using One Touch Access

I am using Nokia E63 Mobile Device and Nokia PC Suite version - 7.1.60.0 - The problem is "Connect to Internet" is not working - I am using Nokia E63 Bluetooth Modem option and 'Airtel India'  as connection - but I am getting error message as "Failed to connect to the network! One Touch Access could not connect to the selected device" . Please help. 

Please use plain text.
Ex-Administrator (Retired)
akosuaspill

Re: Nokia E63 and Nokia PC Suite version - 7.1.60.0 - How to connect Internet using One Touch Acces

Download and install Ovi suite. Your phone is compatible here is the link. http://www.nokia.co.uk/support/product-support/nokia-ovi-suite/compatibility-and-download
Please use plain text.