Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Link

Registered Member
HeikkolaJoonas

Nokia Link

NokiaLink Should have playlist support for iTunes like in the Nokia Multimedia Transfer Enable ITunes folder transfers has now. hope to see a upgrade from Nokia Multimedia Transfer to the new NokiaLink program.

Please use plain text.
shabunga

I fully agree, some itunes playlists (smart playlists) are not synced. Neither are "genres".

Please use plain text.
Advisor
cedricgodart

Totally agree. It's useless right now :-(
-- Ced
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tinskura

Is there any chance that Nokia Link will be available for any other phone model than N9? Any time soon that is?

How come it is so unbelievably hard to take us mac/linux users into account as well as Windows  users? Tools are available as far as I know.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Administrator (Retired)

I have some good news for you! We have published Nokia Link 1.2 Beta at Nokia Beta Labs:

You are able to copy mobile content to and from smart playlists in iTunes and Windows Media Player. We have now also support for Windows XP and Vista. Read more at https://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-link

-Kale

Please use plain text.