Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia N96 and PC Suite

Nokia N96 and PC Suite

I am using PC Suite v. 7.1.18 (Win XP SP3) with my N96 connecting via bluetooth. I have paired the devices and authorized them. Still I have to confirm on my N96 every time PC Sync tries to synchronize with my phone. With my old N95 this all happened automatically. What can I do to fix this? Christian
Please use plain text.

Re: Nokia N96 and PC Suite

Same problem here.

Just bought my N96.

VERY frustrating to have to 'confirm' twice every time there is a connection.

Also I get a generic phone pic (looks like an old 6300 - not my N96).

After spending so much for my N96 it would be nice to actually see it in PC Suite..

Decca

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
cricfancy

Hi,

Is your phone's firmware is the latest one ?

Please use plain text.

Yes, my N96 is using the latest version firmware. I am still wondering what to do. It worked fine on my old N95. Do you know if this problem is recognized by Nokia?

Thanks,

Christian

Please use plain text.