Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia PC Suite new version 7.1.180.64

Counsellor
Layer8

Nokia PC Suite new version 7.1.180.64

Looks like there is a new version of Nokia PC Suite available today: 7.1.180.64.  Is there a change log anywhere?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: Nokia PC Suite new version 7.1.180.64

[ Edited ]

Hey Layer8, Thank you for your post,

The latest revision of Nokia PC Suite can be found on the developers site, which was last revisited 29 February 2012.

These are the only such change logs.

I hope this has helped!

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Layer8

Thanks.  I didn't see anything relevant to the new version there.  It doesn't really matter; I was just curious.  Content Copier stopped working correctly with the N9 when the previous version (7.1.180.46) was released and it's still broken in this new version.  I know the N9 is not officually supported by the PC Suite, but it used to work...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
moojahed

Layer8 wrote:

Looks like there is a new version of Nokia PC Suite available today: 7.1.180.64.  Is there a change log anywhere?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
JerryDB

When PC Suite notified me that there was an update it described it as "stability fixes" or something like that. I guess that is the change log?

It seems to be working exactly the same as the previous version did with my N97: everything is working except for the link to the software updater which still just launches a download of NSU (even though I'd just updated to the latest version). 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

What version is the NSU ? When I click on the 'Update Phone Software' Icon in the PC Suite (v 7.1.180.64) it launches NSU (v 3.0.655)

Please use plain text.
Contributor
JerryDB

Re: Nokia PC Suite 7.1.180.64 and Nokia Software Updater 3.0.655

I have Nokia Software Updater 3.0.655 installed. I updated it on the same day that I updated Nokia PC Suite.

I have just tried to open NSU again via PC Suite and it starts to download NokiaSoftwareUpdaterSetup_EN.exe instead.

This time I let it download and reinstall.

So, I tried to launch NSU from PC Suite again with the same result.

I can still launch NSU separately so it's not the end of the world. It's just a little annoying.

Please use plain text.