Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia PC Suite running on Windows 7 (64 bit) with ...

Advisor

Nokia PC Suite running on Windows 7 (64 bit) with MS Office 2010 Outlook (64 bit) support!?!?!?!?

Can you give us a date for when we will be able to sync our calendar and contacts from MS Outlook 2010 64 bit with PC Suite!?

OVI Suite support for this might be acceptable, but far from optimal as this program is pretty similar to using a 18 wheel monster truck to transport a pint of milk from the fridge to the dining-table..... somewhat bloated and way beyond what I need or want!

Please put some people on solving this issue, as it would indeed make more than one customer happy...and might indeed make for some new ones or make existing customers return...

borkrist

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dancestop

Re: Nokia PC Suite running on Windows 7 (64 bit) with MS Office 2010 Outlook (64 bit) support!?!?!?!

Count me in as another user running WIN7 64 BIT with Office 2010 64 BIT.... We need a date!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
TheSand

Re: Nokia PC Suite running on Windows 7 (64 bit) with MS Office 2010 Outlook (64 bit) support!?!?!?!

Me too... does Ovi Suite support 64 bit Office?

Please use plain text.
Ericsprint

I am in urgent need for a solution to the same problem! Nokia please give us a new release for the 64 bit system, I cannot carry all my contacts and my agenda anymore.:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
TheSand

[ Edited ]

I have been syncing my pst file from my new 64 bit system using 64 bit office to a 32 bit computer in order to get my N900 synced with Outlook.  I have read that Ovi Suite is unstable on a 64 bit computer leaving users no good option here.

We need something...

When you check the Dell and HP websites - a lot of the newer computers are 64 bit... Nokia will have to step it up here...

Sandy

Please use plain text.
hc2dz

Thank you to all. Finally found an answer to what is going on here between laptop Vaio w/ Windows 7 64 bits and PC Suite, have not installed Ovi Suite, and  will hold to do it until further news from Nokia.

Let me just tell you all my problem. It is as simple as not being able, once installed PC Suite v7, to have the connection with my E63. NO WAY JOSE, that PC Suite nor the computer, find the equipment. Get an error message stating that, no phone is connected.

I am sick and tired of this messages.

Agree with you on the fact that Nokia should do something to solve the problem with 64 bits, as most of the computers, laptops, nowadays come with 64bits.

I can see you get the connection but have some other problems.

If any of you can give me some hint what to do, will appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

HC2DZ

Please use plain text.
Contributor
eivapub

We need a date!!!

Fix-it!

Fix-it!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
eivapub

Ovi Suite

does not support synchronization with outlook at all.

So we have no chances to synchronize at all.

Simple synchronization - it wes the main issue to bye nokia smartphone.

But now I can see that nokia ignores our concerns and issues.

It is my last nokia phone.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
toog

I get the error sync cancelled everytime but have found this works. if you go to tools, options, calender then unselect outlookd. wait a minute reselect it the quickly go back to home page it will then sync all until you try again next time. this works for me. until they fix the problem properly.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
eivapub

Nokia, where solution? Request were posted on 21-May-2010 now it is 01-Dec-2010 several mounth, and eternal silence.

Idiots, a thons of people will stop buy your phones, is it what you want?

As for it was my last phone from nokia.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Synbiam

[ Edited ]

I've been waiting for a solution since before May 21.  I believe it'll come out after I start using iOS or Android.

NOKIA - Never Obsessively Keep It Again

Please use plain text.
hanisba

Any new solution for this disaster ????? no confirmation from nokia

I have E72 and I can't sync my Outlook 2010 with phone....!!!!

NOKIA we need solution ASAP.

it's a very disappointed point.....:smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
g128

We're left with no option but move to an android phone. (http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/CompanionLink-Releases-Sync-for-Microsoft-Outlook-2010-64-Bi...)

By the way, we used to enjoy Nokia phones but the Samsung Galaxy S seems good too !!

Sorry Nokia, 8 months and still nothing, enough is enough 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
MFerragamo

Do we have a date for support now?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dferregu

Support my idea on NOKIA idea webpage...
http://www.ideasproject.com/ideas/3551
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kubic

So....., fixed yet?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
KeesDaMen

Any date set for fix release?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
podhalanski

The latest PC Suite 7.1.180.94 now supports also synchronisation with MS Outlook 2010 64-bit version.

Please use plain text.