Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Ovi mail

Hämmentynyt

Ovi mail

I have been using Ovi mail for the last couple of years. For some reason I can't access it now and it says that I should update my Firefox - when I click on the link (button) the message provides, it goes to a page with some Deutch in it (I am trying to connect from Finland) and if I understand enough, it says that this is not the right thing to do for my laptop (even though I have Windows 7).

Entschuldigen Sie, Mozilla Firefox für Yahoo! optimiert ist nicht für Ihr System verfügbar.

Die für Yahoo! optimierte Mozilla Firefox Version ist nur für folgende Betriebssysteme verfügbar:

• Windows XP SP2
  • Windows Server 2003
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows 7
  • Linux
  • Mac OS X 10.6 oder höher

Weitere Systemvoraussetzungen für Hardware und Software im Detail.

Would be nice to get to see the ever growing amount of mail piling to my mailbox, some of which are crucial for me to access???

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: Ovi mail

If Mac not available tend to use Google Chrome to access Nokia Mail upon Windows 8 laptop, so don't know what other browsers you have tried.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.