Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

PC Suite 6.8.1 + N73

PC Suite 6.8.1 + N73

Cannot use the media modules. Please reinstall Nokia PC Suite. (Code: MMListEmpty) - when selecting connections button in Nokia Connection Manager.

I am using XP Sp2, I am the admin and have full permissions. I have installed 6.8.1 from the CD which I got with my N73 yesterday!

I have tried Bluetooth and the cable (I got with the phone) and have been unable to connect at all.

I have uninstalled and re-installed alot today! I even attempted to download the latest version from http://europe.nokia.com/A4144905 and it only allows about 4mb to download and then stops, is there any mirror sites I could try?
Please use plain text.
Employee

Re: PC Suite 6.8.1 + N73

Hi,

Is your PC Suite version 6.81.13 or something else??
(you can check it from here: Nokia PC Suite > Help > About Nokia PC Suite)

Anyway, try this:
1. Go to folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Suite\Settings\
2. Delete Platform.dat file
3. Restart PC.

-> Does it help?

BTW: "Application Data" is hidden folder so if you can not find it, do this:
Click Tools > Folder Options > View > select "Show hidden files and folder" > OK.
Please use plain text.