Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: PC Suite not backing up some items

Counsellor

PC Suite not backing up some items

[ Edited ]

Hi..

i'm using PC Suite v7.1.180.46 on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with SP1 over a USB cable connection.

When using Content Copier to backup items from my phone, some items are being overlooked.  When I restore the backup to my phone after flashing, my mail accounts and personal message folders are not included.

This has only happened since upgrading to Belle firmware.

Does anyone know why this is happening and how to resolve it please?

I do not want to use Ovi Suite.

Thanks for any help.

Moderator's Note: Hidden scripts for websites is not allowed on Nokia forums, we have removed this from your post.

Counsellor

Moderator's Note: Hidden scripts for websites is not allowed on Nokia forums, we have removed this from your post.

Erm....I don't understand the above?  What did I do?

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Hi n95_nick,

You could try to reinstall PC suite. Go to the control panel > Uninstall a program > Find Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver, PC Suite and Nokia PC Connectivity Solution and remove them. Then re-download PC suite from here.

Devices that run on Nokia Belle are designed to be used with Nokia Suite. You could download it and start using it with your Belle device. When you know how to use PC Suite, it is very easy to start using Nokia Suite. You can download it from here, and get the detailed instructions how to use it from here

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.