Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

PC suite for E5

Registered Member
JGR1875

PC suite for E5

Hi,

I've the E5 since a couple of days. I have been able to copy most of the numbers from my 6300 to the E5 but there are still a lot that did not transfer. I have all my contacts on my laptop but to synchronize the two I think I need PC suite on my computer. Appearantly the PC suite I found on the Nokia sote is not compatible with the E5.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

JG

Please use plain text.
Sage
Lexusfan

Re: PC suite for E5

You should try using Ovi Suite. Download it here

Please use plain text.
Advisor
kristof_petho

The latest PC Suite works just fine the E5. In fact, it is faster and does not mess up the contacts/calendar/todos like OVI Suite does.

I recommend to use the PC Suite..

Nokia E5-00
FW: 42.007 (20-07-2010)
Please use plain text.
Mike11a

The Ovi Suite does not support calendar sync with the E5 - in fact the Ovi Suite does not have a calendar facility at all!  which is quite extraordinary for an updated version of the PC Suite. After some days for trying to contact Nokia about this I still have no info on why the calendar items is missing. In spite of PC Suite stating that it does not support the E5 I tried it and it works fine. Nokia have work to do on the Ovi and in its support options. 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
askatnsd

Try this : From your phone

Tools -->

Switch .

http://askct.blogspot.com

Please use plain text.