Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

PC suite for Nokia N9

N9Adi

PC suite for Nokia N9

PC suite not available for Nokia N9

How to get it

Please tell me when it will be available

Adi

Please use plain text.
Trixxey

Re: PC suite for Nokia N9

I'm with you Adi, please, please, please someone tell me how get pc suite for N9 with WXP

Sorry this doesn't help you Adi, but there must be a lot of others that are more than just a little annoyed that Nokia have not fixed this issue.

Trixxey

Please use plain text.
Employee
magovoru

[ Edited ]

PC suite doesn't  support N9. Please use Nokia Link for N9.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/nokia-link/compatibility-and-download

Cheers,

Marina

Cheers,
Marina
Nokia Suite team

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Trixxey

Thanks Marina.

I realise that Link supports N9.

My issue is that all of our main computers run XP and Link support for N9 requires W7.

After the debacle of  Vista, our computers will be continuing with XP for at least the next 2 yrs

All of the people that we deal with also run XP.

It has been suggested to install older Ovi Suite 3.0.0.290 then update to later version then ???

(I'm lost by now)  It just seems so unnecessarily complex just to sync the N9 to a computer with operating system ( XP version 10.0.2627.01)There MUST be others out there with this problem.

Like I have said in another post  I feel like I have been sold a very good car, that only has 3 wheels.

Trixxey

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mysay

I was using PC suite and OVI with a E51, I upgraded to a N9. PC suite works fine and Ovi doesent and I am running XP. All works well otherwise.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Administrator (Retired)

We have published Nokia Link 1.2 Beta at Nokia Beta Labs.

We have now also support for Windows XP and Vista. Read more at https://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-link

-Kale

Please use plain text.
nekhlass

I Just installed Nokia PC suite 7.1 and after connecting phone it asked me to donwload another file "Nokia Software update 2.2..." and now when i connect my phone it says "USB Hub detected" Your Nokia device is connected to the computer using a USB Hub" While i don't even have a USB Hub,

Plus My Nokia gives error while playing video "You can't play these types of videos on thos device"

What the Hell are you doing Nokia, and please explain why are doing this

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

@nekhlass

Bit unclear from your post whether you are using N9 which would require Nokia Suite, when you refer to installing PC Suite 7.1 or have just added your issue to an old thread when should be new topic.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.