Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

PC suite v.7 - arabic language

Contributor

PC suite v.7 - arabic language

kindly note that i have the nokia E90 and i already installed the new pc suite version. but it seems that the arabic language are not supported with this version. please advise if there are any things i should do noting the i installed the English and the Arabic languges but no changes. thanks for your help
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
cricfancy

Re: PC suite v.7 - arabic language

Hi joemn,

Are you using the same language in PC, PC Suite and in Phone???
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Yes. English is the using language in the PC, PC suite and the Phone.

for your reference, when i was using the oled vesrion of the suite V.6-86-93, i did not faced any problems.

even the new suite is more beauty and better, i tried to reinstall the old version but the instalation did not completed because "the newest version is already installed".
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

It looks like no cares about Arabic support for this new PC suit, I am thinking of Just forgetting about Nokia for ever if they do not fix this soon….
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I have the same problem.. I just installed the new version of Nokia PC Suite, and the problem occured.. The old version didn't has any faults like this one, and the Arabic language was working as well as English..

The arabic words appears in some kind of letters that have no meaning..

The Nokia PC Suite version is 7.0.8.2
and I'm using Windows XP service pack 3 and use the USB Cable for connecting my phone..

If any one solved this problem, PLEASE reply to me..
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Back to the below, any one do have information whether the new pc suite v.7.1.1.8.0 is now supporting the Arabic language.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Contributor

I have WinXP SP3 and I am using Nokia pc suite 7.1
I have the same problem and Arabic messages appear in strange characters.
I hope the support team solves this problem at the next version.

Abdo

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
navid_mgd

1. Control panel>Click to open Region and Language. 2. Click the Administrative tab, and then, under Language for non-Unicode programs, click Change system locale. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. 3. Select the english, and then click OK. To restart your computer, click Restart now.

Please use plain text.