Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Saving contacts onto PC

Registered Member

Saving contacts onto PC

I have a 6233 and use a Nokia USB connection to my PC via Nokia PC Suite. I want to save my contact information onto my PC but when I have tried it, it is only on the PC for editing purposes then when the USB is disconnected, the contacts disappear (or I certainly can't find them if they are there!!)

Can anyone help (and please keep instructions straight simple as I am not into technical language - sorry!!)? lol

Thanks .........
Susie
Please use plain text.
Professor
al_lea

Re: Saving contacts onto PC

while connected, you can copy the contacts to pc as vcard(.vcf file).
What's the law of the jungle?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
milind2517

Hey sussie It sholud disappear.. Bcoz u r reading the contacts from the phone. and once u disconnect the phone the contacts will not be visiable. DO this... Connect ur phone, read all ur contacts copy and paste them in ur PC.. Simple :smileyhappy:
NeVeR brEaK a heArt......!!!!
=========================
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Thanks for the two feedbacks up above. I am sorted now :-)
Please use plain text.