Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Sync problems E61-Outlook 2007 via Pc Suite 6.83.1...

Sync problems E61-Outlook 2007 via Pc Suite 6.83.14.1 on Vista PC

So heres the problem:

When syncing my E61 to outlook 2007 everything seems to work alright. At least the first time. But when i go to check my calender or contacts in outlook nothings there. When i try it again pc sync says that nothing has been updated.
After a while i get a notification from outlook that i have a meeting in 15 minutes even though my calender seems blank. When checking the notification closer i can se that its from a calender called "Kalender". I only have on Calender in outlook called "Calender" so the solution is not as simple as me just clicking on another calender in outlook.
Ive tried changing my sync folders but the results still the same.
It seems pc sync i syncing to the wrong file (Calender & contacts) and that this file is active in outlook even though i cant see it.

Do any of you have experience with a similar problem? Any ideas?
Please use plain text.
Professor

Re: Sync problems E61-Outlook 2007 via Pc Suite 6.83.14.1 on Vista PC

Do you have multiple accounts in Outlook (Control Panel -> Mail)? Check also data files and profiles?
Please use plain text.

when the problem first occured i had just one acount. Although i think i had imported som old mail from a backup .pst-file.
Now i have 3 acounts with one data file each. I have one profile called "outlook".
Please use plain text.

Doesnt anybody have any ideas!?
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Kalender is Calender in norwegian. Is this a language problem?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
cricfancy

Hi britho1,

PC Suite 6.83.14.1 is a bit old version, now the latest pc suite version is 7.1.18.0.  BTW,

its always recommended to use same language PC, PC Suite and phone.

Please use plain text.
Contributor

I understand that I just tried to point wassie in the right direction:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.

Thanks for the attention guys, but did you happen to catch the date of the original post?

Thank you for the help though..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
cricfancy

Hi wassie,

I do checked the date you have posted this issue, thats why i asked ? to britho1 :smileyhappy:  I saw the date you have posted this issue

Please use plain text.
Contributor

hehe ok. Sorry guys:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.