Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: To copy your notes to your PC, you need micros...

Counsellor
esbo1

To copy your notes to your PC, you need microsoft outlook, which costs £120.

Oh and if you want to copy your notes to your PC, you have to get microsoft outlook, which costs £120.

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING A NOKIA!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
milalan

Re: To copy your notes to your PC, you need microsoft outlook, which costs £120.

Incorrect sir.

I have Microsoft Outlook (2003), and my Notes DO NOT synchronise.

/t5/PC-and-Mac-Software/PC-Suite-Sync-to-Outlook-Notes-don-t-update/m-p/714397#M42212

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
esbo1

Re: To copy your notes to your PC, you need microsoft outlook, which costs £120.

So it's even worse than that?

Right I am now going to hit every Youtube site informing people of this very good reason not to but a Nokia.

If Nokia go bankrupt, well that's thier fault isn't it!!!

Goodbye Nokia!!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
esbo1

SO has anyone forked out £109 for MS Outlook just to tranfer their notes?

Is anyone daft enough to do that?

Apparently not and apparently it does not work anyway.

What a crock of shyte.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ahmedkamluo

Just try to send this note as SMS and save it as draft 

so you can get it from PC suite in draft section 

Please use plain text.