Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

View backup data

Registered Member

View backup data

I am currently "inbetween phones" and at this time do not have a Nokia to hand. I did back up all my contacts details from my previous Nokia (6301) through PC Suite 7.1.26.0.

I need to access the contact details that are stored in the back up file. How can I access this? It seems that PC suite will only allow me to view this if I connect a Nokia phone and "restore" the contacts to the phone.

Please use plain text.
Professor
al_lea

Re: View backup data

Please try Noki to extract contacts from the backup file. Noki is a Nokia backup file explorer, parser and extractor.
What's the law of the jungle?
Please use plain text.