Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Where are the notes stored?

Counsellor
esbo1

Where are the notes stored?

In which folder?

Should be simple to find but they are not?

So where are they?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
esbo1

Anyone know the answer?

They must be stored somewhere?

SO have Nokia gone out of their way to hide them in an illegal deal with Microsoft to boost sales of Outlook, which we are told we need to sync notes?

Outlook costs £120 more than my phone.

That's an illegal practise!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
coolbelief

i don't know where they are stored.
but you can send them via Bluetooth to another phone or to PC.

Open notes>highlight your desired one>options>send>via Bluetooth.
Previous Phones: 6600, 7610, 6230, 6230i, 1100, 1112, N70, N73, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM, 5230, C5, iPhone 3GS, SE Xperia X10, N900, N8, SE Xperia Arc

Current Phones: Nokia N9, iPhone 4
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
esbo1

Where does that send it it to?

I can't find it anywhere, where should it be?

Have you done this yourself?

Aslo it is impractical to send note at a time, even if I could find the note (assuming it was ever sent)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
coolbelief

Where does that send it it to?

I can't find it anywhere, where should it be?

If you r sending them to PC, then it should be some where in My Documents>"Bluetooth Received files    (And this folder could be changed in Bluetooth settings on Windows )

"Have you done this yourself?"

Yes, (Currently i m using Linux, so i don't remember exact folder)

"Aslo it is impractical to send note at a time, even if I could find the note (assuming it was ever sent)"

you didn't mentioned your phone, but on s60, you can open Notes app>options>mark/unmark>mark all>send

Previous Phones: 6600, 7610, 6230, 6230i, 1100, 1112, N70, N73, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM, 5230, C5, iPhone 3GS, SE Xperia X10, N900, N8, SE Xperia Arc

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
esbo1

OK Wel thanks for than, I am actually getting somewehre.

I marked them all and then clicked send via bluetooth.

I opened a 'buetooth file transfer wizard' on my PC and set it to recieve a file,

I didn't expect much to happen however, I did recieve the first note as I half expected.

So have you don't this yourself?

Ie sent a batch of notes?

If so what did you use to receive them?

Thanks for your help.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
coolbelief

"Ie sent a batch of notes?

If so what did you use to receive them?"

I found somewhere in Bluetooth Settings on Windows, "Authorize this device to send files" options wasn't exactly this but something like "Authorized Device" kind of thing which we do normally on our phone to Set another Bluetooth device, this exactly worked for me on PC too.

Or try to find this;
"Automatically receive files from this device"

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Notes stored in this path: c:\system\favorites
Please use plain text.
MarRis

how with bluetooth received files ? i'have set it onto Phone Memory, the files is .docx extension and i couldn't open with Quick Office, so i do not saved it, where's the path?
Please use plain text.